Sunday, October 11, 2009

10-Sep-2009 (Thu): Head & Chest Cold Defeated

While at lunch with my co-workers, I got a text message from my friend (Mike) that he was feeling pretty bad and wanted prayer. I told him I'd call him back when I could. So, on the way home from work I gave him a call. I had laid hands on him Wednesday (09-Sep-2009) at Bible study and his sore throat went away so I asked him how that was. He said his throat was fine but his head was stopped up. After praying with him, I began to ask him about his friend (Steven), who he said was still doing really good. We small-talked about 5 minutes and then I asked him, “What's going on?” He said he just noticed that his head was completely unstopped! His ear didn't feel any pressure at all now and he could breathe clearly through his nose!

Go Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment