Saturday, October 10, 2009

07-Jun-2009 (Sunday): Back Healed Watching Cagefighting

Was watching cage-fighting waiting for a championship match. A young teacher friend of mine (Chase) came over with one of his teenage buddies (Luke) from church. Luke mentioned his back was hurting him. He said his mom had made him go to the doctor about it & he had taken some physical therapy. He said he hurt it worse playing softball. He was feeling the pain right then and could not go through the motions of sitting or standing without stiffness & sharp pain. I asked if I could pray for him. Chase encouraged him. He finally agreed. As he rose in pain off the couch & as I got up to pray, his back got hot in the right spot! Jesus was beating me to the punch! I felt the heat when I finally put my hands on him. It was easy to locate the hurt spot because of the heat coming from it. I had Chase come over and feel it as well. He'd never seen anything like this before. Luke could feel the heat with his own hands as well. After a few minutes there was no pain nor stiffness (Go Jesus!). He was very freaked out by the experience, and kept trying to convince me it was real. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment