Sunday, October 11, 2009

03-Jul-2009 (Friday): Knee Pain Relief & Warts Removed

A dancer (Megan) who works with my youngest daughter (Kayla) on a joint team effort came over for me to make a copy of a dance track on my laptop. She had a knee wrap on. I asked her about it, and she said it was hurting and that she was told she would need knee surgery soon. She was putting it off because she wants to dance. I asked if I could pray for her. She agreed. I laid hands on her knee and before I said anything I could feel the heat under the wrap. I ask her if it was any different. She took the brace off and said, “Hmmm, well, it doesn't hurt any more.” She took the brace off, and on her bare knee, I felt a very hot spot on the back of it. I asked, “Is this where it is injured?” She looked a little surprised and said, “Well, yeah, how did you know?” I told her it was hot! Feel it! She did. She was amazed. She said it did feel different. My wife could feel the heat in the one spot too. I told her if it wasn't 100% to let me know. She said she would. I told her we'd do it again if we needed too, that Jesus wanted it 100%.

Also, a friend of Kayla's (Taylor) came over last week and was spending the night. During her stay she showed Kayla a wart on her toe. Kayla said, “Oh, I can take that off for you.” She said, “Really?” Kayla said, “Yep.” Kayla then put her finger on it and under her breath commanded it to leave in Jesus' name. The next day or so, they were talking and Taylor said, “Wow! It really is smaller today!” The next day it was almost totally gone! I get excited when my kids start doing this. Jesus is so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment