Thursday, July 15, 2010

14-Jul-2010 (Wed) - Broken/Stubbed Toe Healed

My gorgeous and sweet wife (TammyM) [see pic left] stubbed her toe and thought she'd broken it. It swelled up and turned red and was very painful for her to walk on. She told me about it while I was at work, and I told we'd just have to doctor that when I got home. When I got home, she had to leave immediately. I stopped her at the top of the stairs. I said, "Hang on a second. Let me see your toe." She said, "Well, I don't have time; I have to go." I asked, "You don't have time for a healing?" She smiled and got my smart alek remark the way it was intended. "OK, go ahead." I put my hand on her toe and commanded pain to leave and bones to mend and for it to be healed. I said, "Check it." She wiggled it a little, "Nope, it still hurts." Then she started to leave again. "Hang on a sec, I'm not done." I then commanded pain to leave again and bones to mend and instead of leaving my hand on there, I just touched it for about 2 seconds after saying what I did, and immediately said, "Check it." She moved it a lot! She said, "That's much better!" Amen! Today we were talking on the phone and she told me, "Oh, by the way, my toe is all better!" Very cool.

Jesus heals all the time; even when we think we don't have time for it. I think this is because, like I used to think, we have to do something to get God to move, and we think in our minds that this may take some time to muster up. Or we think we may have to spend some time in praise, or make a long prayer, or whatever. But Jesus doesn't work that way. He loves unconditionally no matter what we feel like or what is going on in our lives. His healing works at all times and in every situation.

He so loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment