Monday, May 24, 2010

24-May-2010 (Mon) - Muscle Soreness Removed

Last night Jesus amazed me again. This one has a small but profound lesson. My youngest daughter (Kayla) [see me & Kayla pic left] spent all day Saturday (22-May-2010) learning new dance routines from a pretty famous dancer. She was incredibly tired Saturday evening, and was incredibly sore from it yesterday. But last night she asked me to lay hands on her to see if Jesus would take away the muscle soreness (which she caused). As soon as I placed my hands on her back and sides, they got very warm very quickly. I would command, "Soreness and muscle pain, out right now." As soon as I would say "now" I would place my hand on her back (or side) just for a second and then quickly remove it. Then we would wait a few seconds and I would then press my fingers into her muscles to see if the soreness was gone. We did this several times for various muscle groups that were sore. Kayla said about 99% of the soreness was removed! She said what tiny bit was left actually felt very good.

Jesus' grace totally amazes me. Think of this! Kayla caused her own soreness by over working her muscles. In other words, she caused her own pain and was suffering because of her abuse of her body... yet, Jesus didn't care at all. He removed her soreness regardless.

Jesus will heal you even if you are the cause of your own problem. Think of smoking, over-eating, under-eating, eating unhealthy foods, not exercising, etc. or any number of things we do wrong on a daily basis on purpose or by accident! Jesus still answers "Yes!" to "I wonder if He'll heal that?" It just goes to show that Jesus and Father are not actively deciding to do these things at that moment, but rather has already answered every healing question with a "Yes!" 2000 years ago:
2 Corinthians 1
20 For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.
So, I add my "Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment