Friday, January 15, 2010

15-Jan-2010 (Fri) - Birthday Present

Whew! Well, it has been over a month since I posted something here. Reason being, the family has been very busy going to see my Father-in-Law (Bobby) both in the hospital and now the rehab center and helping my Mother-in-Law (Alta) keep things done at her house, and getting her back and forth. [See pic at left of my daughter Kayla, me, my wife Tammy, my daughter Karahann & Bobby]. I have laid hands on Bobby and prayed with him probably a half dozen times or more. The 1st 3 times I laid hands on him, he would feel God's love and begin to weep. I asked Father about this and I felt in my heart I needed to give Bobby just the basic gospel truth. So next time I was with him I did just that. I asked him if he had something that was bothering about himself, and he said there was and began to cry. But I comforted him with the good news that God loved him. He felt better afterward. This time when I prayed with him he felt some different things in his body.

I met a man on Facebook that is a traveling evangelist (Roger) [see Roger pic right]. He is a very sweet man and since he's had miracles working in his life, I asked him to pray with my Father-in-Law over the phone. I called him while I was visiting Bobby and Roger prayed with us over speaker-phone. As soon as he prayed, Bobby began to weep and reached for his neck. He said he felt intense heat there. A few seconds after we prayed with him my wife (Tammy) still had her hands on him, and suddenly Bobby felt “electricity” shoot up his left leg and down his left arm. Since this time he's had sporadic electrical storms like this. We believe it is God's power.

Wednesday night (13-Jan-2010), me and Alta were the only ones there late, and Alta was trying to get Bobby to move his left leg. He said, “I can't. It's too heavy.” But he tried and tried. I said, “OK, I'm going to do what I know to do. I'm going to lay my hands on you and pray and expect something to happen. OK?” They both agreed, so I did. For the first time praying for him I felt just a slight tingling in my fingertips. So I asked, “Did you feel anything?” He didn't. But I said, “Try to move your leg now.” Immediately his left thigh muscle flexed and he looked over at me and said, “Now it feels lighter.” He could move it a bit!

Tonight, my wife (Tammy) was visiting with him and he was sitting up and in good spirits. Bobby had ask Tammy what she wanted for her birthday (which was today), and she said she wanted him to move his left leg. So my youngest daughter (Kayla) asked him to do it while she videoed it with her phone. To his and everybody's surprise, he moved it several times, more than he's ever moved it! He began to cry. It was the first time he's actually felt like he might fully recover.

It was a perfect birthday present for my Tammy.

During all this time, I have been up and down. Moments of great faith and moments of despair. But each time I have gone to Father and have received what I needed from Him. I feel very strong in faith for Bobby. I believe with all my heart he will completely recover with no ill effects even noticeable. Also, during this time, I have prayed for many people and seen lots of wonderful healings happen right before our eyes. A young lady with a sprained wrist (where she fell on the ice), was healed in a matter of seconds after we prayed. A man with a frozen elbow could move it afterward with no pain. And some smaller ones like a headache, a slight fever and tight muscles all healed in seconds.

Jesus is amazing. Stayed tuned for Bobby's full miraculous recovery. It's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment