Friday, November 13, 2009

12-Nov-2009 - Blood Pressure Back to Normal

Chatted my cousin (John) [see pic of Finn (his nephew) & John right] on Facebook today. He had a bad “blood-pressure headache” that reveals itself as severe pain and pressure at the base of his skull. I told him about my brother-in-law's experience with this when we were on vacation (see 19-Jul-2009). Then I commanded the pain to leave and the blood pressure to return to normal over chat! I've been experimenting with this and having good success! Crazy, I know, but I'm learning the medium doesn't matter to Father. He felt Father's peace, but not immediate relief, but in a matter of minutes after going offline with him, I got a message in Facebook that read, “Headache now gone, 3:35pm thursday afternoon, 11/12/09.” Healing through chat works!

No comments:

Post a Comment