Monday, April 5, 2010

05-Apr-2010 (Mon) - No Cane & No Pain

Friday (02-Apr-2010), my sister TammyC called and wanted me to lay hands on a coworker of hers, Deena [see pic left] for her knee pain. She'd hurt her knee and tore something (the doctor thinks) and is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow (Tuesday, 06-Apr-2010). Deena has been walking on a cane for several days. Friday, her pain was very severe and "hot" as she described it to me. Since I was meeting my wife & girls at a restaurant about 7:30pm, I asked if TammyC & Deena could meet me in the parking lot about 7pm. They did. Deena hobbled up on her cane. I've actually known her since high school, so she knows me pretty well. She's also been involved with my dad's company for many years. She's a very happy individual and always smiling. I related to her the fact that she knows I'm nothing special and no one special. I told her all believers could do what I was about to do (John 14:12); Jesus said so. I basically talked to her about Jesus and gave her a couple of testimonies of healings I'd been involved with and then I summed up with something like, "...that's why, when I lay my hands on you in just a few seconds, you're going to feel something happen to your knee. It's going to be really good as Jesus shows you His love for you!" She admitted later that through all this she was completely skeptical the whole time, but listened politely. I asked permission to lay hands on her knee (it is not advisable to just touch a person of the opposite sex without considering decency and order). She gave me permission. I thanked Father for her and what He did for us, and then commanded her knee to be made well in Jesus' Name, "right now!" To make a long story a bit shorter, a few seconds later, her eyes got big, and she smiled really big, and she said something like, "My knee is getting very cold. It really is! It is getting cold right down to the bone!" She said it felt really good because of her "hot" pain she'd had all that day. She had not been able to straighten out her leg nor put much weight on it for days. After about 5-10 minutes she could not only straighten out her leg, but put ALL her weight on it! She held her cane up in the air and said, "I guess I don't need this thing anymore." She was in tears of joy. Praise You Jesus. I checked on her yesterday (Sunday, 04-Apr-2010) and she was still walking without pain and without cane.

Very late that same day (about midnight), my cousin, John [see pic of John & his mom, right] called me and said he had all the classic symptoms of kidney stones. Severe abdominal pain running from his kidney on his side, & he couldn't urinate, etc. He was thinking of going to the ER, but wanted me to pray for him first. I offered to go to his house and lay hands on him, but he said, "No, that's OK, I know it's late. I believe if you pray over the phone, Jesus will heal me." Wow, cool, John. That's the kind of person you want to pray for. We talked just a few seconds about Jesus healing all in a multitude, but didn't talk too long as he was in great pain. Then I commanded the kidney stones to be dissolved, and for pain to immediately leave his body because Jesus bore all his pain. Nothing happened immediately but he wasn't discouraged at all. He said he believed it would work just like the time I prayed for his back and it was healed. Awesome, again. I checked on him the next day and he said that after we got off the phone he got really sleepy, laid down and went to sleep immediately and woke up with no symptoms at all. Wonderful Jesus!

So, even though, still yet, I've been having trouble getting my father-in-law's healing to manifest, others are still getting healed... it makes me even more determined to get healing to my father-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment