Monday, June 28, 2010

22-Jun-2010 (Tue) - Baptist Preacher Healed

I visited my father-in-law (Bobby) at the nursing home on a regular basis. There is a Baptist preacher that has an office there; he regularly loves on the inhabitants and does Bible Studies with them. He is a sweet man (Harold) and pastors a local Baptist church. In fact we sang there (see here for testimony).

I was outside of Bobby's room, when Harold saw me in the hall and came up and we started talking. In the conversation, he mentioned he was seeing a doctor about his foot and ankle. He was wearing a doctor-prescribed ankle brace. I asked him if I could pray for his ankle and he agreed and we went into his office. I laid hands on his ankle brace and his ankle got so hot it heated up his boot and the brace! He took off the brace and could move his ankle freely without pain and stiffness. He said, "I haven't been able to do that in over a year! I think I can ride my motorcycle now."

The next day I ran into him again at the nursing home. I inquired about his ankle, and he said he had some pain left on the sides. So we went into this office and I laid hands on it again. Again, it got very warm and he was able to lift his entire weight up with his calf muscles. With a huge grin on his face he said, "I couldn't do that before!"

Yep, Jesus heals Baptists... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment