Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10-Nov-2010 (Wed) - Leg Grows Out

OK, this is amazing to me. Jesus really hasn't changed at all. He is the same today as He was 2000 years ago when He was walking around in Galilee. I think if we could really get this in our heads as sons of God, we would let Him do every remarkable thing He is capable of through us. Please understand, in and of ourselves we have no power to do any miracle, but we are not by ourselves! He said He was in us. Think of that for just a second. I know it sounds all religious and churchy, but if the Creator of the Universe lives in us then His presence will do what His presence does. What can it not do? It is our minds that hold Him back and "limit the Holy One" (Psalm 78:41).

Went to my mom's for supper Monday, 08-Nov-2010, and had homemade potato soup. Wonderful! My older sister, TammyC, had mentioned some time ago that she believed her friend Billie [see pic left] had a leg shorter than the other. Since Billie came for soup too, I asked her about it. She said all her life one pant leg has always wore out and the other not. So we had her sit back in the chair, and looked at her heals, legs extended, feet together. Sure enough, it certainly appeared her right leg was about 1/4" (maybe less) shorter than her left leg. She stood up and showed us her pants legs too. Where they fell on her shoes seemed to indicate the same.

Now, I know that her legs were probably not of unequal length. Lots of things can cause this measurement. For instance, her hips could be slightly shifted in one direction, or her spine could be slightly curved one way. But something causes it. So, I simply said, "Let's just see what Jesus will do" and I casually commanded the right leg, "Right leg, I command you to come out in Jesus' name." Without any hesitation whatsoever, Billie's right leg adjusted in about 3 seconds.

We were all amazed. I asked her, "Wow, did you feel anything?" She said, "No, but I saw it!" All 3 of us saw it happen. Then we measured it every way we could and things seemed even. Something definitely happened.

Next we prayed for my mom's cataracts. [See my daughter Kimberly and my mom in pic right] She is scheduled to have eye surgery sometime next week or so. We laid hands on her eye (her right one is really bad, and left one very slight) and commanded cloudiness to leave and for the lens to clear. She opened her eyes and said there was about a 10% improvement to her estimate. We did this again. There was more. We did this about 6 times and then nothing more seemed to happen. It was time to leave by that time, so we left it at that and confessed Jesus would continue to heal. If need be I will go back and lay hands on her some more.

I also must tell this. I can't accurately give the details, but at a bowling tournament this weekend, my sister, TammyC, laid hands on 3 ladies for various issues. Two of them were completely taken out of back pain, and the 3rd one felt heat in her spine, but not much else. I thank God someone else is jumping on the bandwagon with me and believing what Jesus has so plainly told us: ANYONE who believes can do His works... anyone. That means you. There is no special "anointing" or "gift" or anything like that. It is NOT about you. Jesus didn't appear to me nor my sister and tell us we were supposed to be doing this stuff, and Jesus doesn't tell us when we are supposed to pray or not. He said to "heal the sick." Which sick are we supposed to heal? "The." That's right, if they are sick, they need healing. There is no feeling accompanying these things, nor do you have to "set the atmosphere" by praise and worship or "getting serious." Nope. Jesus heals in all atmospheres and with all attitudes. ONLY BELIEVE! That is the only requirement.

Won't you believe and do His works today?

No comments:

Post a Comment